How to sign up for Facebook without an email addressOn July 20, 2020 by admin
Would you like to get to know Facebook better to create a successful page in the future but you don’t have an email address available? Or maybe you would like to spy on a Facebook profile but you have been blocked with your principal and your email is already inserted. How to do? Today we discover together how to sign up for Facebook without an email address.
Sign up for Facebook without email: is it possible?
The most famous social network in the world implements new bans and unadvised behavior every day, under penalty of cancellation of accounts and pages, perhaps painstakingly raised, increasing fans over time. However, despite the increasingly strict rules, there is still a way to partially circumvent the bans. This also applies to sign up for Facebook without an email address, whatever your reason for doing so.
There are two safe ways to register a new profile on Facebook without email:
- sign up for Facebook with your mobile number
- sign up for Facebook via temporary email
Sign up for Facebook with your mobile number
If you’ve used your email address and create a new profile will appear the hateful alert email address already in use does not despair: Facebook allows you to also register via the mobile phone number provided it is not already paired with another account.
Here’s how to do it:
- download the Facebook application to your mobile device
- start it and then click on Create new Facebook account
- enter the required data such as name, surname, and date of birth, continuing to click Next
- when you get to the screen where your email address is requested, click on Sign up with your mobile number
- then enter the number and continue creating the profile
- After activating your new Facebook profile, go to your mobile messages and copy the 5-digit code that you will have received. Enter it in the appropriate verification section of the mobile number.
Your new e-mail Facebook profile is ready for use.
Sign up for Facebook via temporary email
Another method often used for creating new Facebook profiles when you no longer have your main email available is the one that sees the use of a temporary email. Not everyone knows it, but there are free services that allow you to create an email address with a limited duration in time. This is the case, for example, of 10-minute mail, which automatically generates an address for you that will cancel itself after 10 minutes, or of temp-mail or Guerrilla mail (the latter with a duration of 60 minutes).
To create your profile without an email address, you will need to choose the site you like best and use the email provided to sign up for Facebook. However, beware of the disadvantages: Facebook will not be able to send you emails with warnings and notifications.
Facebook without email: not only possible but also easy!
These are the most used methods for signing up for Facebook without using an email address. If you know others, please report them below in the comments. And now that you have activated your new account, why don’t you take a look at our services to improve Facebook pages?
Buy now: can you buy facebook followers